Solomon Systech’s SSD2092 TDDI Powers HTC’s Latest Smartphone U12 Life Newly Announced at IFA 2018
(Hong Kong, 13 September 2018) Solomon Systech Limited (“Solomon Systech”), a leading semiconductor company specializing in the design, development and sales of proprietary display and touch IC solutions, is pleased to announce that its Touch and Display Driver Integration (TDDI) IC for FHD+ panels, SSD2092, is featured on HTC’s latest mobile U12 Life announced at IFA 2018 in Berlin.
The U12 Life, with a gorgeous 18:9 FHD+ full display screen combined with advanced specs and elegant design, boasts, among others, its cinematic display of vivid images using dual camera and 4K flagship-level video recording; and also exceptional touch feedback experience. Solomon Systech’s TDDI SSD2092, a perfect integration of touch sensing and display driving schemes for optimal touch and display performance, enables the excellent performance of U12 Life including:
- Ultra Low Power (<2.6mW) during sleep mode for log-on and gesture wake up: enables longer battery life
- Excellent Touch Performance allowing ultra-fast response (reporting rate 120Hz), with high Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) of up to 52dB
- Display vivid colors and clear images (support 16M colors)
- Exceptional water-proof performance and low charging noise
- Enables slim and compact module design
“We are most excited to be featured on HTC’s newest smartphone. We very much look forward to the chance of collaborating with this international brand again soon to deliver more exciting new products to consumers,” said Hughes Ng, Regional Sales Director, Solomon Systech Limited.
Please contact our local sales office listed on the Solomon Systech website at www.solomon-systech.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.