The Group believes that Corporate Social Responsibility (“CSR”) or Environmental, Social and Governance (“ESG”) has always been an integral part of our business excellence. We maintain a strong commitment to integrating ESG criteria into our everyday operations. Our ESG strategy is centered on the four key areas that we believe contribute to a sustainable business model: employees and workplace quality, sustainable operating practices, environmental protection and community investment.
The Group has obtained the “Corporate Citizenship Logo” (Enterprise Category) under the Hong Kong Corporate Citizen Program co-organized by the Hong Kong Productivity Council and the Committee on the Promotion of Civic Education. In addition, the Group has been named as a “Happy Company” under the “Happiness-at-Work Promotional Scheme” launched by the Promoting Happiness Index Foundation and the Hong Kong Productivity Council.
The 5 ‘I’s – Our Foundation, Our Future
- Industry Talents – Our most important asset
- Innovation – Put us at the forefront of the industry
- Institutionalization – Structure our “work” for persistent growth
- International Partnership – Commercialize our technology in global market
- Integrity – Build us a reserve of trust and goodwill
Building on our foundation, and our experience and expertise in the display industry, we extend our capability technologically from display ICs to system ICs and strategically from component sales to solution-based business, to cover a bigger market and create more opportunities as we are determined to bring added values to customers and long term benefits to stakeholders.
Quality and Environmental Policy
Solomon Systech has committed to achieve best in class quality with continual improvement in order to:
- enhance customer satisfaction;
- provide benefits to interested parties and the environment;
- fulfil applicable statutory / regulatory requirements and compliance obligations; and
- protect the environment by restricting the use of hazardous substances in products and utilizing natural resources prudently and rationally.
Scope of Quality and Environmental Management System
Design, development and sales of semiconductor integrated circuit products and systems.